HomewardBound - Long Distance Wedding Planning
OUR LONG DISTANCE WEDDING PLANNING SERVICE - HOMEWARD BOUND
For all you expats looking to book the dream wedding at home from abroad, 'Homeward Bound' from the Garryvoe Hotel is here to help you plan the stunning wedding you deserve! Planning a wedding is no mean feat even more so when you're on the other side of the world. Trying to organise meetings and arrange viewings can prove to be seriously frustrating and not the best use of your precious time! Long distance wedding planning brings its own unique challenges but we've got the perfect answer!
'Homeward Bound' is custom-built to address all those long distance wedding planning problems head-on. By merging our online resources we can make your wedding as hassle-free an experience as possible. With regular Skype meetings, email reminders and updates as and how you want them, we will keep you in control of your big day! Homeward Bound has an address book full of local contacts, we can advise on everything from churches to florists to cakemakers and dressmakers.
We are here to help in any and every way possible, to make your wedding at home the memorable and unique one you have always dreamed of – without the added stress of organising it from abroad!
Aidan Cotter - General Manager
WHAT GARRYVOE HOTEL’S HOMEWARD BOUND COMPLIMENTARY SERVICE CAN OFFER YOU - PLANNING YOUR BIG DAY AT HOME, FROM ABROAD.
- Regular Skype meetings
- Email updates and reminders of meetings and important deadlines, taking into consideration different time-zones
- An online, cloud-hosted project management tool to host and handle all communications in one place, accessible from any digital device – (not compulsory at all, at all but techies love it!)
- FaceTime/VideoChat with your Wedding Manager showing areas and rooms in real-time
- Online menus and picture galleries
- Templates for seating plans
- Shared Pinterest board to incorporate styles and themes
- Info on local airports and best transport links from there, including VIP options
- Contact details and good working relationships with an extensive database of local florists, jewellers, dress makers, hairdressers, make-up artists, babysitters, pet kennels, photographers, videographers, musicians and more!
- Details of bands and DJs of varying genres. Example playlists available via Spotify
- Recommended accommodation options for family and guests
- Concierge service for day-trips and local tourist attractions for first time visitors
- Online Payment options from abroad
- Guidance when picking dates for your seasonal wedding
- Tidal timetables for beach photography!
- Advice on Irish legal requirements
- Countdown and reminders of important jobs prior to wedding and week of wedding.