Conference Venues East Cork
With spectacular views overlooking Ballycotton Bay in East Cork, your delegates will experience an inspiring environment. The results are a successful Conference, Meeting or Event every time.
The four-star Garryvoe Hotel has the ability to facilitate a whole new experience for your delegates allowing them to interact, be creative and focused in a calm, relaxed and well-managed environment.
Our dedicated team will guide you in every way to create the perfect event for you and your delegates.
Privately-owned and renowned for great service, friendliness and flexibility, the Garryvoe offers a range of first-class meeting facilities - all on a spectacular 5-mile, beach side location within a comfortable 30 minute drive from Cork city and 40 minutes from Cork International Airport.
The Garryvoe offers
- 84 ensuite bedrooms and over 300 free car parking spaces
- 5 conference, meeting and syndicate rooms catering for up to 450 delegates in our largest room to 12 delegates or less
- Varied and exciting choice of dining options
- High speed wireless internet in selected areas
- Wide range of professionally managed Team-building activities available
- Superbly equipped on-site Health Club & Pool
- A traditional old style Irish bar along with a modern, contemporary style Lighthouse Bistro
- Check in: from 3pm; Check out: up to 11am.
Local activities and destinations include
- Fota House and Arboretum;
- Ballymaloe Cookery School & Gardens;
- Barryscourt Castle;
- Ardmore Round Tower;
- Stephen Pearce Pottery;
- Jameson Heritage & Whiskey Centre;
- Queenstown Story (Titanic);
- Spike Island; Farmers Markets;
- English Market, Galleries, Concerts, Museums and shopping in Cork city...
- Fota Wildlife Park;
- 6 screen Gate Cinema;
- Quad Biking;
- Scuba-Diving and Surfing!