LET’S BE SAFE
OPERATIONAL PROTOCOLS FOR
THE GARRYVOE HOTEL
DURING THE COVID 19 PANDEMIC
Our specially appointed COVID-19 team, are continuously monitoring our safety measures to ensure your peace of mind when staying at the Garryvoe Hotel. The following are some of the processes we have in place to ensure that you have a safe and relaxing stay.
• Access to the hotel will be through the main entrance only clearly defined with Government advised physical distancing. We advise all of our guests to please wear a face covering on entering the building and whilst navigating around the hotel.
• Check-in will be minimised for your safety and convenience
• We have increased our frequency of cleaning and disinfection of all areas with special attention to high touch points in line with recommendations from Government, NPHET (National Public Health Emergency Team) and World Health Organisation along with our Industry specialists.
• Hand sanitiser stations have been set up in all areas of the hotel.
STAFF AT THE GARRYVOE HOTEL
• All staff employed are monitored for any symptoms of Covid-19 daily.
• All staff have been trained in all matters of hygiene, health and safety in accordance with HSE guidelines.
• All front of house staff will be wearing face coverings if deemed necessary for health and safety reasons and in accordance with our current industry guidleines
• In addition to hand washing routine staff will be using hand sanitisation gels rated above 60% alcohol.
ACCOMMODATION AT THE GARRYVOE HOTEL
• All linens and towels have been laundered to the highest standard in accordance to HSE guidelines.
• All areas of your accommodation have been deep cleaned and sanitised by our trained staff.
• Some items such as reading materials have been removed for health and safety reasons.
DINING AT THE GARRYVOE HOTEL
• Breakfast is served in the our Samphire restaurant or in your room from 8am to 10.00am
• All Day Dining Menu is served daily from 1.00pm to 8.30pm in our Lighthouse bistro
• Please be aware all lunch & dinner times require booking in advance.
• There is a room service charge of €3.50 per person; your room service order will be placed outside your bedroom door ready for you to collect.
HEALTH CLUB AT GARRYVOE
• The Garryvoe Health Club at the Garryvoe Hotel is complimentary to all guests on a strict booking system. Please dial 516 or 655 from your room to book your swim and/or gym times.
• Opening Times: Monday- Friday 6.30am to 8.30pm, Saturday and Sunday 8.30am to 6.30pm (including Bank Holidays).
• Children under 16 opening times from 9.30am - 11.30 noon and 2.30pm - 6.30pm daily.
• Numbers in the Pool and Gym area at any one time will be restricted to allow for physical distancing restrictions. Use of both the pool & gym is pre-booking only.
Your Health & Safety is extremely important to us during your stay at the Garryvoe.