At the Garryvoe Hotel we celebrate the different generations.
Families return here year after year and many of our local staff are also following in the footsteps of their proud parents. We have always been a family hotel. Family owned, family run and family friendly. Some are twin bedded and others have a double bed. The entire hotel is wheelchair accessible with lifts throughout. Overall we have 16 Family Rooms. Most are with a Double Bed & 2 Single Beds, and some are with a Double Bed, a Single Bed & Pull Out Couch.
Our extra-large family rooms offer great space at great value... all Guests have Complimentary Access to our Health Club which has a Jogging Ring, Swimming Pool, Sauna, Steam Room, Jacuzzi, Outdoor Hot Tub & Fully Equipped Gym. There are dedicated Children's Times in the pool from 10-12 each morning and 2-6 each afternoon.
JULY & AUGUST 2014
FREE CHILDREN’S ACTIVITIES AT THE GARRYVOE HOTEL!
From 14th July to 27th August 2014
Please note all children must be accompanied by a parent/guardian when participating in these activities.
- Irish Music & Dance for children 5 – 7pm Monday afternoons
- Kiddies special checkin time - Mon, Tues & Weds afternoons 3 - 5pm
- Yoyo competition - Mondays and Wednesdays 11am
- Ron the Party Potter on selected dates
Tuesday July 29th, Tuesday 12th August & Tuesday 19th August 6 - 8pm
- Cookie & Cupcake Decorating with Geraldine, Tuesday afternoons 4 - 5pm
- Eco Pasti Arts & Crafts at Shanagarry Design Centre Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays 12 - 1pm, (needs to be booked in advance, subject to availability)
- Cinema evenings every Wednesday 8pm
- Sandcastles & Shell Picking on Garryvoe beach Wednesdays 4-5.30pm (weather permitting!)
- Kiddies Splash time in the pool every afternoon 3 - 5pm
- Special Treat box for all the really good boys and girls!!