Sample Two Day Event
Let's Jump outside the Box! Why not have Dinner in our sister hotel the Bayview in Ballycotton village? Be transported by kayak to Ballycotton where your change of clothes will await you!
- Water sports on the Bay with Neptune Kayak
- Boat Trips from Ballycotton around the Bay and Ballycotton Island
- Deep Sea Angling from Ballycotton Pier
- 'Ron the Potter' creative design workshop
- Paint Balling & Archery in Aghada
- Bridge field Buggies Ladysbridge
- Guided Tours of Spike Island, Queenstown Story (Titanic) Cobh, Jameson Heritage Centre Midleton, Ballymaloe Cookery School Gardens, Fota House & Arboretum.
Group early morning invigorating Jog on the beach
- 'Vocalcord' recording studio Midleton, make your own company theme music!
- Ballycotton Cliff Walk
- Organised Trad evenings with Seanachai.
- 9am Arrival to the Hotel - Complimentary Tea/Coffee in Conference Room or Lobby
- 11am Morning Break - Tea/Coffee and fresh Scones
- 1pm Light Lunch of Soup/ Selection of Sandwiches/ Wraps/Open Sandwiches/Tea/Coffee
- 3pm Afternoon Break - Tea/Coffee and home made Cookies
- 4pm Team Building activities on the Beach with Neptune Kayak
- 7.30pm Whiskey Tasting from the Jameson Heritage Centre, Midleton
- 8pm Dinner in the Samphire Dining Room
- 10pm Traditional Music in the Lighthouse Bar with Seanachai
- 7am Wake up at the Health Club with a Swim/Gentle exercise or Beach walk/jog
- 8am Full Irish Breakfast in the Samphire Restaurant
- 9am Complimentary Tea/Coffee and Juices in Conference Room
- 11am Morning Break – Tea/Coffee with Fruit and Pastries
- 1pm Buffet Hot Lunch with Selection of Mini Desserts
- 3pm Conference Finishes with one for the road – Tea/Coffee Takeaway!